Flat 10% discount on minimum 7-days booking
- Bike Rentals
- Bike/Scooty as per your choice.
- Two Helmets.
- Saddle stay for luggage.
- Bungee cords.
- Jerry cans (if required).
- Parking Charges.
- Riding Gears.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Inclusions".
- Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport.
- Driving Licence.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The customer is required to carry their own travel and health insurance under all circumstances in order to cover personal medical expenses in case of any mishaps, loss due to cancellation and any third party liability that may arise from the use of the rented vehicle. The company shall not be held responsible nor shall compensate for any loss incurred to the rider or the rented vehicle.
- The rentee is expected to be responsible while handling the rented vehicle and shall operate the vehicle appropriately as per the laid guidelines by the department of transport: Himachal Pradesh, for safety while riding under prevailing poorly maintained roads, blind corners, any hazardous situations and weather conditions, shall be held accountable for any and all damages caused to the rented vehicle, including but not limited to, any form of loss, theft, damage to the vehicle, third party, rentee and property.
- Under no circumstances is the rentee allowed to let a non listed driver to ride, drive or move the vehicle, failing to do so, the rentee shall be held fully responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle, it's occupants and/or third parties. Regardless of fault, all loss or estimated damage, including loss of use claims, processing fees and administration charges while renting under this agreement shall be paid by the rentee upon first demand.
- The rentee is expected to promptly report any violations of traffic rules to the owner and shall pay all penalties, fines and charges imposed for unauthorized parking with respect to the rented vehicle, while under this agreement. By signing this agreement the customer agrees to compensate to and holds the owner unaccountable for all costs and claims arising out of such violations including expenses incurred while handling these matters.
- The rent is to be paid in advance and there shall be no refunds on returning the vehicle earlier than the return date.
- If the time of returning bike to the company exeeds i.e more than 12 hours (8:00 am to 8:00 pm), the next day rent will be charged.
- The customer shall be held fully responsible for any unauthorized repairs or services done to the rented vehicle without prior permission from the owner and the company.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other medication known to impair driving abilities is strictly prohibited and the rentee shall be held responsible for any and all damages caused to the rented vehicle.
- Fuel shall not be included in the rental price and the rentee agrees to pay an additional sum of Rs. 4000 in case they request dropping off the vehicle on locations outside of the vicinity of Shimla.
- The rentee is forbidden to participate in any contest, race or test using the rented vehicle and shall be not involve the rented vehicle in any illegal and unlawful activities including but not limited to possession of contraband.
- The rentee agrees to release, remise and forever discharge the owner, personnel, representatives, successors and assigns (and all their heirs) of and from all manner of actions, causes of actions, judgements, damages, claims and demands in law of equity, which the customer ever had, now has or which the customer's heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives can, shall or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause arising out of this agreement, out of use(misuse or abuse) of the rented vehicle or in any way arising out of the rental relationship between the rentee and the owner.
- Disputes or any differences arising between the parties in or under relation to this agreement shall be resolved by reference to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. That the courts at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for adjudication of disputes, if any, between the parties and this agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. The venue for arbitration shall be Shimla only.